Symbian H*cked again! DrWeb AV security hole.
Symbian h*cked again!
All greetings say to IAL from DimonVideo
1. Connect phone with PC, or memory card to cardreader, or memory card to other non-nokia device (need access to private folder)
2. Download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip and unpack to phone mass storage or memory card.
3. Download and install DrWeb6 for symbian
4. Launch DrWeb.
5. Go to Options - Quarantine
6. Go Options - Select all
7. Go Options - Restore
-. RomPacther drivers now in c:\sys\bin folder
8. Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite
9. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply Open4all patch
-. Now you have access to write in all system folders
-. If need you can apply installserver patch, or found in web installserver.exe (installserver needs for installing all applications without any certificate restrictions).
Download all in one files
- Tried on C6-01 FW14 and 22, both h*ckable like a charm
- Tried on C6-01, N8, C5-00, 5230..!!!!
All h*cked permanently including Belle on my N8..!!!
Thanks a million times my friend coderus...!!!!